Unofficially nine feet!

 With our last snowstorm, we hit 108 inches, nine feet.  We're still ahead of two years ago and behind last year.  We are really into mud season now, with snow melting fast and the ice park closing in a week.  They've posted that they're not doing any additional farming but working on maintenance only.  The parking lots are still full on weekends. 

I've been snowshoeing a lot, and I've even gone to Ironton Park a few times.  I didn't realize how much fun it would be there, thinking that it was strictly for cross country skiing.  Now that the bears are coming out of hibernation, I'm not going anywhere into the woods by myself.



Moose tracks!

Last week, I went to Ridgway to walk the Uncompahgre River Trail with the dogs.  I'd started feeling a bit closed in and just wanted quantity over quality.  It was gorgeous as ever, and I saw a bald eagle!  It was just hanging out in a tree.


And, finally, the new tire cover on our new-to-us Jeep:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Veenstras' Trail

The end of summer

Rain!